ovulating?
i have not gotten my period yet but my friend had hers. i am SUPER jealous and i want to know how to tell when i am ovulating or am close to my period.
Hi!
I can understand that you want to get your periods because you friend has started. However, there is nothing much you can do about it. Please do not be tense. Girls start their periods anywhere in the age between 10 years and 15 years, depending on their ethnic background and family history of when their mothers or elder sisters started their periods. It is not something to be ashamed about or worried about at your age. It is important that you talk to your mother about this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.