pain in left testis
I am a 17 year old teenage boy.
Yesterday,i had a sudden pain in my left testis.the pain extended to the lower abdomen.There was also a twisting feeling in my left abdomen.I also observed that the left testis is now higher than the right one,also when i touched i felt a small bump(bulging)on my left testis.It moved  thought it will go after masturbating,but it din't.
Today the pain is gone but still there is a dull aching and occasional pain and twisting feeling in lower left abdomen(the whole left side from stomach to hip).There is also a burning sensation in my penis especially when i urinate.Still the left testis is higher than the right and the bump is still there ,but now its hard to find,i think the size had reduced(not sure).Yesterday ihad masturbated 2 times,It was before the 2nd time the pain began.
I would get checked out by a doc if I were you. It's probably minor, but why take a chance with something so important? ;-)