Teen Health Community
past year or so ive been fainting. now been hurling 2 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

I had an eating disorder but ive been doing great with it. But for the past year ive been fainting. This happens randomly. I get "stars" and hot & cold flashes. right before i vomit i get an excessive amount of saliva in my mouth. Im.CONSTANTLY nauseous. I've been vomiting for a little over two weeks now. Majority of the time its this absolutely HORRIBLY tasting yellow fluid it doesn't have anything else. Other than once, it had clear fluid; I don't get it. Its mainly been in the morning. Its to the point I wanna cry. This all started after I took a dose of a sinus medication. I only took the medicine once. But months before I had taken it on a daily basis.  Also, I don't know if this could have something to do with it; ever since a little girl I've complained of my stomach aching after I swallow my spit. Its always around the same time every month that the saliva bothers me. What's wrong with me? I'm getting sick of this. I'm going to be 16 in may.
Hi and sorry your not well. 2 weeks is along time to be vomiting and you really need to have a doctor check you.. The yellow stuff is stomach acid as that all you have left in your stomach to vomit out and the extra saliva is a natural occurance to lubricate your throat before vomiting. Please see a doctor about this. Your suffering for no reason
Thank you! & yeah. I hate vomiting. I'm.getting dehydrated too. Could sinuses be doing this? Cause I know my sinuses have been draining. I will get checked though & let you know? Thank you for your time!
Any ideas upon what's going on though?
Now my little brother is vomiting too. Not good. My papas in bad condition from working in the mines with all kinds of lung conditions. He can't get this. Do you know how to make the nausea simmer down?
Hi and sorry the late reply as been away. You can buy over the counter remedies for nausea but you need to get to the root of the nausea. Just go have a check up to end this needless suffering.
What does vomiting foam mean??
Foam could be the salvia you are swallowing. As i mentioned 2 weeks is too long to be vomiting and you need to have a doctor make sure your ok.