Teen Health Community
scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

scared

so me and my boyfriend had sex, and he said the condom broke. he thinks it was after when he kept putting it in and out of his shorts.. but were nt sure if it broke when it was inside of me, and he doesnt know if he cummed in me. im really scared and i dont know what to do.. im 14 and im really scared. should i take plan b pill?
First off, you're a bit too young to be having sexual relations with your boyfriend.

Okay, with that out of the way, you should simply talk to a doctor. You don't need to take anything until you have figured out what was going on. Just because it broke doesn't mean you are pregnant. Get tested, talk to your doctor, and then if it's positive, talk to your parents.