Teen Health Community
sharp pain near bottom of rib cage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sharp pain near bottom of rib cage

So when i was about to sleep, i turned in bed and felt a sharp pain around the bottom of my rib cage. It hurt for a little while and went away. I felt the same pain when before when i was hit by a football in the gut a week ago. I wanted to know if this is something i should really be worried about. I don't have much free time so i'm trying to decide if i should go to a doctor and get it checked. I only felt this pain twice in one week.