sharp pain near bottom of rib cage
So when i was about to sleep, i turned in bed and felt a sharp pain around the bottom of my rib cage. It hurt for a little while and went away. I felt the same pain when before when i was hit by a football in the gut a week ago. I wanted to know if this is something i should really be worried about. I don't have much free time so i'm trying to decide if i should go to a doctor and get it checked. I only felt this pain twice in one week.
I would definitely go to a doctor and get it checked out. You could have some sort of internal damage you aren't aware of  - especially if it hurts below your rib cage where you aren't protected. If you don't want to go see a doctor try to speak to your coach (if you have one), or ask an athlete or athletic coach of some kind. They would have more experience in sports injuries.