Teen Health Community
sharp shooting pains on left side
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sharp shooting pains on left side

so im only 14 years old and i woke up last night at 4:30am. i had extreme sharp shooting CONSTANT pains from my hip (all on left side) to my left knee. whether i just sat still or moved it constantly hurt. im not pregnant, i know this for a fact. & this is the first time ive had to wake up for pains like these on my left side.

** i have juvenile rheumatoid arthiritis in my right knee. ive had it since ive been 3 and recently ive been having problems with it, only in my right knee though. i am drinking medicine again. **

ok so i had no idea if the jra had anything to do with the pains but i took some of the pills that are for my arthirits. i dont know if it helped exactly but the pain in my left leg / hip was so bad that it took me about a half hour to an hour to fall asleep.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THESE PAINS ARE BECAUSE :

a: of my jra

b: if it is this "ovarian cancer" just starting

c: (anything else from the readers)

thanks =)