Teen Health Community
very much tensed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

very much tensed

i am having regular periods from past one year and flow is moderate.
my period was due in the second week of jan. but my flow was very very less like almost zero and only in the noon. this continued for a week and now no sign of my "regular moderate flow" period.
i had my exams in december and i was under a lot of stress and i slept very less. is my condition because of stress alone or is there anything serious???
pllzzz help me out!!
Tags: tensed
You are probably just going through some hormonal changes. I would not worry about it as a issue that needs attention RIGHT NOW, but I WOULD talk to your doctor the next time you go in to see what's going on.
have you been having sex?? If you have then it seems like a possibility that you could be pregnant!
nope... i am a virgin....
thanks a lot for that suggestion kvturner.... :)