Teen Health Community
weighing to little
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weighing to little

is it normal to be only 90 lbs when i'm 5'2 and i'm a girl.If it isn't normal I don't know how to fix it I mean I eat 3 meals  a day and one snack i eat barely any junk food I only exercise an hour a day. how do i gain in a good way with out gaining to much?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
It's hard to say without seeing you. You are pretty petite but you may just be small boned. This could very well be a good weight for you. As long as you're eating three square meals a day and snacks, getting some exercise without overdoing it, and feeling good then you should be fine. As long as you have enough energy to get through the day and you're not drooping or too tired to do normal stuff that kids do, then I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Hope this helps!
Blank
285951_tn?1191678814
to see a picture just look at my profile I'm the one in the pink
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
Well....it's still hard to see you in such a tiny picture! But if you're feeling good then I'm sure you're fine!
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
You will probably fill out as you get a little older.  When I was your age and height,  I weighed about 70 pounds.  

I agree with April,  If you are healthy,  and you feel good,  and you have enough energy,  I wouldn't worry about it.    A lot of young teen girls are skinny.  From the height and weight charts I've looked at,  you're only about 5 pounds underweight.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank