Teen Health Community
weird bumps on labia minora

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

weird bumps on labia minora

i'm 17 and last night i was fooling around with my boyfriend and noticed weird bumps on my labia minora that havent been there before. they're on the upper part, near my clitoris. theyre in a strait line and arw underneath the skin. it feels unusual when i touch them but it doesnt hurt or itch or anything. im not quite sure what it is, and im a little scared of it. can someone tell me?
Hi!
It is difficult to comment what they are. Maybe they are small swollen lymph nodes that have been there for some time. It can also be allergic reaction to something. Also a stimulated clitoris and vulval area may appear to have bumps. Please show this to your gynecologist as it is difficult to diagnose this on net. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.