weird scalp/ head sensations
Im 16 years old & I  have been having  weird feelings on the back center part of head. The feelings consist of heightened  sensation ,numbness, urges to apply pressure to that certain part of my scalp or pull my own hair every time I do this I feel sexually pleased.  It's extremely weird and NOT a sexual thing I feel I have to touch that part of scalp. I also have an indentation / dent on that spot of my scalp.  help please.  
Hi!
In all probability you have got used to putting this pressure because of the pleasure you get. Such a sensation can be due to pinched nerve in the upper back, or due to occipital neuralgia. It can also be an abnormal sensation perceived by you due to the pleasure it gives. You could do neck exercises and see if it relieves the tension in the back. Also, please consult your school/college counselor regarding this. Try and distract your attention from this and soon you’ll be able to overcome this. Also, do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined to rule out pinched nerve. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.