white discharge and brown menstrual blood... is this realted to tss?
i just had my first period about a month ago. It was pretty normal it lasted from july 28th- august 2nd. during the middle of my cycle it was a little heavy so i ddecided to waer a tampon to bed. i thought it would be okay if i put it in right before bed and took it out as soon as i woke up. but then i forgot i was wearing it and it ended up being in for about 9 or 10 hours. the rest of my cycle countinued on normally and i used pads instead of tampons for the rest of the time. then about a week ago i had some white stuff coming out of me for a few days. it is now august 24th and i have been feeling a little sick for the past 2 days now i have a bit of brown stuff coming out of me! is this okay??? or does this mean i have TSS?
The brown stuff is actually period blood. It usually is brown at the beginning or end of your cycle. The brown discharge just means that the blood was inside longer and it's old blood. I highly doubt you have TSS, but if you are truly concerned, visit the doctor.
And btw, the white discharge is normal and every female gets it. It's called vaginal discharge.