Teen Health Community
white discharge and brown menstrual blood... is this realted to tss?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white discharge and brown menstrual blood... is this realted to tss?

i just had my first period about a month ago. It was pretty normal it lasted from july 28th- august 2nd. during the middle of my cycle it was a little heavy so i ddecided to waer a tampon to bed. i thought it would be okay if i put it in right before bed and took it out as soon as i woke up. but then i forgot i was wearing it and it ended up being in for about 9 or 10 hours. the rest of my cycle countinued on normally and i used pads instead of tampons for the rest of the time. then about a week ago i had some white stuff coming out of me for a few days. it is now august 24th and i have been feeling a little sick for the past 2 days now i have a bit of brown stuff coming out of me! is this okay??? or does this mean i have TSS?