why is my weight doing this ??!!!
Hi, I am 5 foot 2 and weigh 15 stone.

After christmas in february, I broke my ankle during that time I lost half a stone (you would think I would gain more as I was sat or led down all the time !) This week I am back to work, and I am extremely tired from it. I have a very active job working at the stables and get to eat big meals mostly alot of water and coffee and small bites to eat.

Encouraged by my weight-loss, I decided to go on a diet (no high fatty, calories or sugary stuff) My mum said I would lose about 1-2 pounds easy.

Today I have weighed myself I have gained 2 pounds !!!!!!!! Why is this ??
And am no back at 15 stone again !!!! :O

Is there anything I can do ??
Hi!
Fluctuating weight can be due to anemia, diabetes, thyroid disorder, PCOD, and due to kidney and adrenal gland problem. It can also be due to having an eating disorder wherein you eat, throw-up, eat again or have episodes of anorexia followed by binge eating. If you want to lose weight, you need to investigate whether you have any of the above problems and then join a good physical trainer and a dietician and lose weight scientifically for best results. Take care!