Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
NO INTERCOURSE, but fingering through tights

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

hi,, im kind of very panicky at the moment, so me and my girlfriend are both virgins and all we did was just fool around. (we are both virgins)

one time we were making out and i pulled out my thing and i got a handjob and i cumed and i got some on my gf's hand. after i cleaned myself up we just made out some more and my gf had to reach into her panties and  fix her clit, because it was stuck to her panties (due to excessive rubbing) and shes says her hand was dry, because (this happened in december 2010) and recently yesterday (march 1/2011) my gf fainted at school, either due to stress and she has been having sharp pains in her abdomen (they seem irregular); but keep in mind she has been having regular periods with normal flows;;; but she says she is experiencing weight gain;; and she is concerned if she is pregnant..

ALSO ** WE NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE ** NEVER !! i haven't even see her vagina. and i never *** near or beside her clothes or vaginal area. when we fool around she always has tights and underwear on.

i've also read that its possible to get pregnant with like just pre-*** or *** on ur vagina or something, that the sperm can swim up to the egg........ even if it just gets outside of ur vagina or clit., seems bizzare to me but there are stories i read on the net. also sperm can live up to 4hours ??
Sperm can live up to 7 days inside the body, and if it's wet, warm and moist outside the body they can last quite some time as well. I've heard from 20 minutes up to a few hours myself.

Why is she worried she's pregnant? It's not even possible in this case. Just because she's gaining weight doesn't mean anything in regards to pregnancy. I strongly encourage you both to learn more about reproduction and what it takes. It could be that she's got an underlying problem that needs to be looked at. Weight gain can be from stress, eating too much/improper diet, lack of exercise, thyroid issues, etc. Fainting can be from low blood sugar, environment (if it's hot and crowded someone might pass out) illness, stress, etc.
Hey there, actually sperm can live for between 3-5 days, but only inside a woman they don't live nearly as long outside that environment. I don't think you have to worry about pregnancy, even though your girlfriend had touched herself after you guys fooling around I think the chances of her having concieved are very very slim. If you are still unsure a pregnancy test would definitely show whether or not she was prengant from december. They can be bought cheap from various chemists and pound shops/dollar stores. Again, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You guys should maybe see about her fainting though, especially if the stress is to do with fearing pregnancy. Also the pains in her abdomen could just be hormones, it could be ovulation or it could be she could have an infection, especially if she has been fingered whilst wearing clothes I suggest she goes and gets that seen to. good luck and all the best. :)
first thing put yer minds at rest my getting a pregnacy test  ,, depending on that will guide you on different roads ,, one through pregnacy ,, which ye could get a dna in time to rest asured your mind  ,, and if not through sexual education ,, which would not do any one any harm these days , either way hope you truly get the result yer hoping for