10 days early period, is this my period or pregnancy?
Im an 18 year old college student and Today, (dec.26) i went to the bathroom and had noticed blood on the tissue, but i am not supposed to start my period till jan.6. Me and my boyfriend had protected intercourses twice this month the 13th and 15th. And he pulled out and was protected both times and checked it after and they werent broken. Is there a chance this could be a sign of pregnancy? I dont have any other symptoms and hardly any cramping, (which is odd because i usually have severe cramps on my periods). i am usually not this early, but have been late alot, so i guess im slightly irregular. I am just confused about whether i could still have a chance of being pregnant or if it is my period, could someone help who knows or experienced it?
thanks!
Based on the dates you gave, it is highly unlikely you are pregnant. Your body could just be changing things up. This happens to me every once and awhile. I will have "normal" periods for months and then out of no where I will get it super early or even a week late. Plus if you had protected intercourse you are even less likely to be pregnant. Hope this helps :)
Well it turns out today that my cramps and bleeding are a lot stronger, so i beleive it is most likely my period. Thanks a lot though!
Mt girlfriend experienced the same thing, with the 10 days early period. We had protected intercourse 3 weeks before her 10 day early period came! Is this normal?