16 and need HELP PLEASE
In October i got my period on the 17-22 and had unorotected sex on the 8, 9, 14 and 25. He ejaculated inside me every time at least twice. I started my period on November 25 until December 1. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Tuesday December 3 and he ejaculated inside me a couple times. Could I be pregnant?
Yes, you could be pregnant. It sounds like your last period was normal but you could be pregnant from the last time you had sex. Can I ask if you're trying to get pregnant?
I am trying. We also had sex on the 26 of November while I was on my period and he ejaculated inside me.
yes you could, youll just have to wait a few weeks or wait until ur next period to tell for sure if u are
You will have to wait at least two more weeks to take a test, possibly three to get an accurate result.
Since December 6, I have been having mild cramps and very light bleeding. Since last night I've been eating a lot and smelling things that have the smallest scent.
you deff need to take a test. or make an appt. and get a blood test
Your last period ended on Dec 1st, right? It's only the 10 so you would not get an accurate at home pregnancy test yet. You may get an accurate blood test though like the above poster said. If you're pregnant it would all depend on when you conceived. So, it still may be a little early for a blood test. Is there a clinic close to you that you could go to? Or, do you have a private Dr? They can do the blood test. You're still bleeding? Implantation can be just a drop of blood that you may not even notice to bleeding for around 5 days or so. Try to get in too see a Dr this week for a blood test. Ask if it's to early or not for one when you call.
Im not bleeding anymore. I checked this morning and it was like a dark brown color. So I'm pretty sure it is over with. Its not even a lot. If I was to put a pad on at midnight by midnight the next day it would not even be full/soaked as if I was on my period.
It could have been implantation bleeding then. You still have to wait at least a couple of weeks, if not 3 weeks, to take a home pregnancy test if you want accurate results. Or, see the Dr for a blood test.
I'm trying to get pregnant too. which i finally am now :)
Um lets see stupid...yes there is a possibility...sorry but it pisses me off that 16 yr olds are being this immature. GET ON BIRTH CONTROL MORON