Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
1st pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

1st pregnancy

This is my first pregnancy im 16 years old im 21 weeks and today i had to stretch to reach something and my mother in law told me is bad for me to stretch because the cord that the baby has can rip or it could tangle up the baby so im kinda scared and worry and ive been getting some pain im my lower back
That is an old wives tale! Not true, don't worry
Im more calm now thank youu:) my mom tells me the same thing so imma listen to her and not worry:)
I was 17 when i got pregnat and people told me the samething. You will hear a lot of stuff like that. If you need to talk about anything else you can ask me. My son will be 2 in nov.