2 periods in one month!
My BF and I have a lot of unprotected sex using the pull out method for birth control. I had a normal period once already this month then a week later I got what seems to be ANOTHER period only a lot heavier. I've been dizzy, nauseous, cramping, fatigued, bloated, bad headaches and lower back pain. I wasn't supposed to have another period till next month though. I've read that a lot of women have 2 periods in one month right before they find out they're pregnant. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?
Hi!
Well, the pull out method is not the safest contraceptive method, especially in days just before, during and after your ovulation date. It is possible that you miscarried when you had heavy periods with pain and bloating. Other than this please consult your gynecologist to rule out the possibility of a vaginal infection, STD, endometriosis and fibroids. Take care!