Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
2 weeks late
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 weeks late

On the 30th of July I realized I was a week late. I am now two weeks late with some symptoms but not many. I feel sick occasionally, I need to pee more often, my body feels heavy and tired and I have been craving cookies, like it's the only thing I want to eat. I have also had an increase in cervical fluids. My partner and I use no contracteption as we are not trying, yet not preventing. We have been having unprotected sex for a year now (neither with STD's). My questions is, I went to a nurse at 11 days late and got two urine tests that came up positive, she then took some blood and I got a negative result. Is it possible I am pregnant as my period is 2 weeks late, even though I got a negative blood test. (My period is usually on the dot, 23 days cycle)
Tags: late, negative blood test, positive urine, no period
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would have yer blood drawn again...could be a missed miscarriage although I hope that's not the case
If yu took them on the same day it doesn't make sense the urine came.up positive and the blood negative because the blood test is way more sensitive

Anyways I would go back to the doctor
Goodluck
Chances are yu are pregnant :)
Blank
3245693_tn?1346897185
I haven't had any bleeding since the 31st of July. It's just, I don't have any blatently obvious symptoms. My boobs aren't big or sore, I have been crampy and get kind of stabby pain on my left side under my pubic bone.... my period just has never been THIS late before
Blank
I havent had any symptoms whatsoever

If a urine test came up positive so should a blood test...a blood test would show positive before a urine one ...get another one done
Blank
3245693_tn?1346897185
I just have this gut feeling it will be negative again. I have a whole bunch of dip tests at my mothers house that I am thinking about grabbing and taking every 2-3 days if my period doesn't turn up. So many girls have told my I am still in the running until I start bleeding. I think I am just hoping so much now that I am finally late, that it would be my time.
Blank
A positive is a positive

Yu should definitely test again
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity