2 weeks late!
I am having issues with my period that is 2 weeks and 2 days late. My boyfriend and I used the "pull out method" twice once on May 16th and then again on May 29th which was a stupid mistake. I was supposed to ovulate May 20th - May 26th. Around that time (May 19th) my grandmother went into the hospital then passed away on May 21st. This may be what has delayed my period but i'm still not sure because this has never happened to me before. I have taken 11 pregnancy tests (First Response and Clear Blue Digital) from the 1st day of my missed period until first thing yesterday morning(15 days late) and they have ALL been negative. I don't know if I should believe the accuracy of the tests or schedule a blood test. Are 11 negative pregnancy tests accurate enough to say that I am not pregnant?
Hi!
While 11 pregnancy tests may be accurate, the normal protocol is to go for a blood test. If this is negative, you need to consult a gynecologist for medications to start your period. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.