Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
4 1/2 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

4 1/2 weeks

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant and I have had a lot of white creany discharge is that normal? &when should I book my first ob/gyn appointment?
Hi!
Yes, the vaginal discharge increases during pregnancy. This discharge is usually clear and is not foul smelling. For an ultrasound, it is best to wait for six completed weeks from the first day of your last periods. However, some gynecologists prefer to do this earlier or later. So, please call your gynecologist regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.