4 weeks
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I haven't had any symptoms besides missed period. Is that normal?
Hi there!
Let's face it, you are only 4 weeks along ... there really isn't anything to experience for a while as yet since your baby is much smaller than a kidney bean. I have had three pregnancies, and aside from just being very tired the first three months or so - I had no other 'feeling's' until I got closer to five months, that's when I first began feeling the baby move, or more like flutter at first. I never had a moment of any nausea, thank goodness! My pregnancies were easy, as were the labor and deliveries. I count myself quite fortunate and I hope that your pregnancy goes smoothly and uneventful. Enjoy every moment of it ... you never get a first time like this again! :-)  Take care and God bless sweetie!
Thank you very much for the help :)
My fifth week was when I started getting cramps and nauseous. The week before that I was still getting negative pregnancy test I was so confused lol But everyones body is different
Like the other two post said it depends since your still early doesnt make it for you to worry just be hapoy your not throwin up or gettin alot of the major symptoms lol cause ive had them all n thank god they are begining to disappear since i entered my 2nd trimester last week. But everyone is different