Am I Pregnant ? ? ?
Hello, I'm 18 years old .
Me & my boyfriend who is 21 have been dating for almost 3 years now, had sex this past month without a condom. My last period started on nov 30, ended on dec 4. We had sex on the 6th than twice on the 13 right after each other, than again twice on the 19th. All times he cummed but "pulled out" before. On the days we had sex twice they were right after each other, which he says may cause a bigger chance of me becoming pregnant due to pre ***. I am supposed to get my next period on the 28th of dec.
But is there a chance I could be pregnant ?
Please help.
Hi!
Well, you had unprotected sex on 7th, 14th and 20th day of your cycle, counting Nov 30th as the first day of your cycle. Since you have 28 days cycle, 14th day of cycle is very important as this could be the ovulation date. If your partner passed urine before sex or after he ejaculated and before he had sex with you then the pre-ejaculate is unlikely to contain sperms. The chances of pregnancy are less, but some times if a woman has just ovulated and there is sperm in preejaculate then in rare cases women are known to get pregnant. Stress due to all this can also delay your periods. So, if you do not get your periods by 30th of Dec, take a pregnancy test and see. As, I said, chances of pregnancy are less. Hope this helps. Take care!