Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Am I Pregnant?! Please Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Am I Pregnant?! Please Help!

So, I'm 15 with a pretty weird period. On August 10th, I hung out with my boyfriend and things got a little physical. He rubbed himself a bit before I gave him a ** and not too long afterwards, maybe 5 minutes, he fingered me and he went pretty deep. I'm worried because I don't know what hand he used to touch himself and touch me and there may have been pre-*** on his fingers, but at the same time, I doubt it because he took my pants off with both hands, so it would have rubbed off on my clothes. I went home that day and felt sick to my stomach for the remainder of that day and the next day, but I brushed it off once I got better. Around evening, Sunday, August 18th, I found light, pink blood when wiping and I figured that my period was just early. The next day, August 19th, I woke up to severe cramping to the point I couldn't move. I ended up having terrible constipation, constantly running back to the bathroom and still having light pink blood. Throughout the day, the pain subsided, but turned into my regular period cramps later on, so I just figured that it was my period, so I left it alone. It's now August 21st, and I'm freaking out because this isn't my normal period and I'm starting to doubt that this is my period. I don't want to bother my boyfriend with this because I had a scare like this before with him fingering me, but I was just late and there was no light pink bleeding. Now, I'm expected to start my period by the 26th and with this random light bleeding, I'm afraid that it could be implantation bleeding. I've noticed that the blood has become a little brighter, but still a small amount. I usually bleed a little the day before my period and then full force the next day. Also, along with this light bleeding, I've had cramping, but not as bad as my usual period cramps. A huge part of me is saying that I'm not pregnant, but then again, I can't leave it alone and I keep looking for answers online and it's driving me crazy! Am I pregnant?
I don't believe you are. I do think if it doesn't get stronger and more blood  to visit the doctor and see what's up. You can't get pregnant from fingering! It has to be penatated or a very rare if its near the opening. I personally think you have stressed yourself so much it is causing a weird period.
yes you can get pregnant from fingering, if he had c*m or prec*m on his fingers! do a test
Thanks! I decided to just forget about the entire situation and just relax and here it is, two days later and my period is back to normal. I guess I was just stressing too much. I don't think I've ever been so happy to be in pain. Haha! Thank you so much!