Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Am I pregnant? why am I feeling this?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Am I pregnant? why am I feeling this?

Hi I'm 18 years old and have been having intimacy with a guy for a couple of days now.the point is he was the one to pop my cherry! Now iHave been having really bad stomach aches like cramps, my back has been hurting, iHave been craving all kinds of foods I'm eating more than usual, iHave had morning sickness (runny nose, sore throat and a little cough). Could these be symptoms of pregnancy? Although it had only been 6 days but he nutted in me 3 times in one NIGHT. Is it possible to feel symptoms this early?
A sore throat, cough and runny nose don't indicate pregnancy, but that does not mean you are not pregnant.  The only way you will be able to tell if you are pregnant is to take a home test around the time your next period is due, and / or to take a blood test at the doctor's about 8 or 9 days from the unprotected sex.
Hi you could be pregnant they are all possible signs do a pregnancy test to see what the real out come is hope it works out for you whar ever the outcome
Is a blood pregnancy test accurate 8-9 days after intercourse?
I understand how worried you must be but I would suggest waiting awhile until taking a pregnancy test since its been said that it wont be as accurate if you take it too early. However, for now you should just not worry about it & dont stress to much because that can cause a delay in your period. I been in that situation so im just suggesting it..
Can u help im 14 i know im young i have got stomace pains and white discharge is that cuz i havent started my piriod yet and i also am tierd and outs energy after skool am j preg x ;(