Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Am I pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Am I pregnant?

I had sex with my boyfriend around new year (2012-2013) then last Tuesday we split up.. On Saturday morning I felt really sick and then throughout the day I started to get pains in my back.. I'm bit worried because they are signs of pregnancy. I currently have the implant and it's a 99.9% chance of me my getting pregnant but this time I don't think it has worked.. What shall I do? We're not together.. Shall I tell him? Shall I keep it to myself and if I am have an abortion? I mean what shall I do?:(
calm down. dont stress until you take a test and got to the doctor.
Take a deep breath, go to the store, and get yourself a test. Check, and if it's positive, make an appointment with your doctor right away, (because of the implant). If you are pregnant, it would be considered proper to tell your ex that you are pregnant, and what you plan to do. I would advise you either keep the little one, or go through with the pregnancy but give the little one up for adoption. Plenty of loving families would love a child, and cannot have one.

If it's negative, talk to your doctor about the pains you are having, and have them try to figure out what is going on.
I agree ^^ calm down tell your ex n take a test as soon as you can and from there you both need to talk about it because even though you two are not together the thing is that theres a life in you(if you are) and it took two to make. So his decision counts.