Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Am i pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am i pregnant?

I get my period the same time every month. At the very start. The last time i got my period as normal, was the 1st of January. I had unprotected sex around the 16th of january where he came in me. I then got my period or vaginal bleeding the next day. I was so confused as in why i got it the next day. I then got my period on the 14th of February and havent gotten it since. I took a test but it said negative. But i heard you could get negative tests even if you were pregnant. Is that true? And my tummy has been getting bigger, and i get sore boobs sometimes and have hardly been able to sleep in cause of headaches and sore tummys. Get hungry all the time too. Someone please help me! Im so confused!
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If you have gotten a period since you had sex you're most likely not pregnant. It's true that you can be pregnant and get a negative test result. How any tests have you taken? If it was only one it could have been defective. Take another one with your first morning urine. If you still feel you might be pregnant see your Dr for a blood test.  If you dn't want an unexpected pregnancy you might want to think aout using condoms or another form of birth control.
Blank
I just took a pregnancy test but i should have waited until morning but i just wanted to know. Ill take another one in a couple of weeks or so. I got my period the day after which was wierd because it was two weeks early? Ill go to the doctor and get blood test. Thanks
Blank
Could me drinking lots of water, and then doing a test cause it to be negative because my pee is like water?
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
Yes, drinking lots of water to dilute your urine could cause a false negative.  

You have had some kind of irregular bleeding episodes that don't sound like periods to me - sounds like you should test with first morning urine.
Blank
Ill buy another test and do it in morning. Thanks :)
Blank
I took another test and it still says negative but my period still isnt here...
Blank
Go see your doctor. There can be many reasons to why your period is late.
Blank
It still feels like im pregnant..
Blank
There were many months where I wasn't pregnant but felt pregnant. Your doctor can tell you better what's going on.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...