Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Any chance? Pregnancy? Tampon? Anal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Any chance? Pregnancy? Tampon? Anal?

On march 10th my boyfriend and I had anal sex because I was on my period. (Ended the 11th) I was wearing a tampon & he didn't ejaculate, nor did he before that. We were laying side by side. I have menstrual cycles about 31 days long & think I'll be ovulating around the 20th to 26th. If a bit of precum got on the bottom of my tampon and snuck on in (which I don't think happened) could it still be alive in me when I'm ovulating? Or could sperm even get through my tampon? And do you think the chances of being pregnant are high? I'm super worried.
The sperm dies after 5 days but depends when was ur period

My period started the 7th & ended the 11th, and all this happened the 10th.
Then no cause the sperm would  if died the 15 but if you want to make sure you can always take a test to calm yourself :)