Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Can I be pregante with a period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Can I be pregante with a period

Im 15 going on 16 and I think I'm pregante I tool a test last night a got a result of a light faint pink line. My last period was  august 3rd and my period came on agina sept 17 is my period late and can I be pregante because ive been feeling all the symthopms such as tender brest food cravings headaces haveing to  use the bathroom non stop please help
If you got a faint pink line you are probably pregnant. You need to go see a doctor as soon as possible also you need to stop having unprotected sex because clearly you are not ready for a child. You need to tell your parents and if you don't want to tell your parents you need to see a school counseler asap. You have your whole life ahead of you 15 is too young, if you want to have sex use a condom or get birth control or just be abstinant.
Ok tjank you I understand where your coming from but dont judge me like that you dont know me or what,im ready for I know im young but im,going have to take care of my responsiabilyes thanks
Yu need to go to the er if yu got a positive and were bleeding because yu cannot have a period while pregnant...a period is shedding the lining of the uterus and during pregnancy would mean miscarriage. Its possible yu were bleeding due to something else but yu need to get checked out because if yu did miscarry yu need to.make sure yer body expelled everything

Good luck sweetie
Thank you but is my period late if my period was august 3 and came on sept 19 and some people can get periods while prego
No they can't get periods while pregnant...some women can bleed while pregnant but like a said a period is shedding the uterine liner and while pregnant that would be a miscarriage if yu don't believe me ask a doctor
Ok
Hun you can be pregnant and have bleeding all 9 months my mother did. But if i was you i would go to a free clinic and take a test there and see what they say. If you are prego you need care. If not please take precautions. You have your whole life ahead of you and even if you are pregnant your life isn't over its just harder. I hope you the best:)
Thank u so much for not judging me!!!!