Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Can I be pregnant from being fingered?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Can I be pregnant from being fingered?

Well, I feel a bit stupid asking this but....
I want to know if you can get pregnant from being fingered. Cause My boyfriend fingers me regularly and lately i have been getting pains where my period usually is but it is not as painful as my period. And I want to know:
*Chance of pregnancy
*Am I pregnant
*How can you get pregnant from being fingered.
When ever my boyfriend fingers me though, nothing is on his hands.... his hands are dry.
I am confused.... can u shed some light for me please?
Unless there was any trace of semen, or pre ejaculate the chances are basically zero. To create a pregnancy a sperm and egg need to unite to create what will become a baby. The only way I could see you or anyone becoming pregnant from being fingered is if you/him had semen on your fingers. Could also happen if there was semen around your vagina and was then brought into your vagina by the fingering. Unless you and your boyfriend had unprotected sex a condom broke etc I'm pretty sure you aren't pregnant. The only way to tell for sure is to wait and see if you miss a period. If so take a home preg test.
No you can not get pregnant from this. In order for you to get pregnant there has to be sperm present  
I think you should have a chat to your parents or parent about sex and the ins and outs as it were, you cant get pregnant from just being fingered, especially if he has nothing on his hands at all. I suggest you read up on or get advice about protection adn how things work before you take it to the next level and actually have intercourse, good luck and no you are not pregnant :)