Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Can a girl get pregnant without penetration

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Two months ago I made a mistake and I accidentally got sperm on or near my girlfriends vagina.  I wiped it up right away and did not think anything of it.  She is a virgin and I have never penetrated her.  However she has not had her period in two months.  Is it possible she could be pregnant?  And if it is possible shoud I be worried and tell her to buy a pregnancy test?
Yes its has happened those little buggers can swim ..even if you wiped fast,,,,the home pg tests are fairly inexpensive and accurate,,tend to be most accurate with first morning urine...good luck..be more careful if you get luck and its negative..
Avatar n tn
What is the likelihood that I may become pregnant if there was no penetration? Ejaculation did occur in the area, but I wiped most of it off. Also, I was twenty days into my menstrual cycle. I know there is a chance, but I would like to know how low the chances would be.