Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Can you get pregnant from fingering?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Can you get pregnant from fingering?

Last night, my boyfriend and I were fulfilling our needs in ways other than sex and after touching him I accidentally touched myself on the outer flaps or lips (I dont know the real term). I immediately went to the bathroom and wages my hands and wiped myself with toilet paper. I'm usually so careful... Is there any way I could be pregnant? Should I go get the morning after pill today? Answer ASAP please and thank you!
No ur fine and the morning after pill is bad it messed up ur system up
Ussually, you can not become pregnant from this. However, if there was visible *** on your hand i would take a plan b to be sure. Also, look into birth control to prevent any possible pregnancy.
Thank you. Im 17, would the morning after pill have bad side affects, as nina159 stated?
It could delay your period, make you nauseated, and even give you worsened cramps. However, if there was enough *** on your hand i'd take it anyways to prevent a possible pregnancy.
Okay thank you so much!!
One more thing, it wasnt visible, I didn't see it but I could slightly feel it on my hand. Is it usually visible?
It is white and sticky...yu don't need to waste money on a morning after pill...I would be willing to bet a Million dollars yu aren't pregnant