Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Chances of getting pregnant by anal sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Chances of getting pregnant by anal sex

i had anal sex with my girlfriend and had an orgasm inside of her. What are the chances of her becoming pregnant? I also know that it is close to the time for her to start her period. im not positive on the time but i know it has been atleast 3.5 to 4 weeks.
two totally diffent holes....shes not going to get pregnant anal sex. the chances of that are very very very very slim to none and then thats if some sperm leaked out and over and up into her vagina and she would have to be ovulating. shes not pregnant dont worry yourself

but if you really dont kno that someone cant get pregnant from anal sex...maybe you should rethink it. so you dont have to worry yourself like this everytime
There is only one day a cycle that a girl can become pregnant and it's about 14 days BEFORE her period. So unless she ovulated later than usual I don't think she could become pregnant.

But I must tell you that you CAN become pregnant with anal sex. The perineum (space between vagina and anus) is very thin. Sperm can and will leak down the vagina. There are people who have gotten pregnant this way. Please use caution and don't think you're safe if you're having unprotected sex that way.
its not likely at all that someone will get pregnant from anal sex. backwoodsboy dont worry yourself about it. you will stress yourself out for nothing. an anus is quite long.  use a condom from now on. the chance of anyone getting pregnant via anal sex is noting you should even worry about
I'm not going to argue about this, Kim. It is very possible. Ask any doctor about it.
i have had anal sex lots of times. never got pregnant by it. sorry to say. yes i guess its possible but the chances of that are 1 in 10000000 and thats if she lays on her stomach for hours. if you ever had anal sex joy. you will go straight to the bathroom, take a poop or clean. you dont let it sit and drip. first of its a very nasty feeling
the chances are slim to none.

dont worry yourself over it. you should be stressing more if you pulled out or did not use condoms during vagial sex.
granted the chances are very slim but just cause youve had anal sex loads of times and not got pregnant means nothing, women can have sex loads of time in the vagina and not get pregnant, its not the same for everyone
right but having vaginal sex is how most of the world gets pregnant. not via anal sex. all im saying is that is chances of having gotten his gf pregnant from anal sex are <slim to < none. thers no need to worry the poor boy of this for no reason. how many people do you know get pregnant from anal sex. after you do have it you go and take a ****. so you expell most if not all of the sperm.

theres no reason to worry him over getting his girfriend pregnant via anal sex!

his names BACKWOODSBOY.....that tells everyone something! if anyone else knows what someone means by backwoods!
personally i dont think hes a real person. hes name screams he likes receiving or getting anal. and he was soo "worried" and never came back.
Its not likely at all to get pregnant after having anal sex.  Impossible?  No, I wouldn't say impossible.
But likely?  No, not likely.  

If she misses her period, of course she should test for pregnancy.  Its not likely, but as I said, not impossible.

I'd worry more about diseases that can be readily transmitted via anal sex.  Unless you've been in a long term, committed relationship and you have both been tested for STDs, including HIV, you should ALWAYS use a condom during anal sex.  
Thank you, peek, for bringing up the STD thing. Also, it definitely is not impossible to become pregnant that way, as told by me through the Red Cross when I trained as an HIV/AIDS Peer Educator. It was something that I taught to highschool students and while the chances are lower to get pregnant via anal sex, it is not entirely impossible. That is why it is important to use protection whether it is anal sex or vaginal sex. *Especially* because of the risk of STDs.
iv never herd of anyone getting pregnant thorugh having anal sex lol its a new one normaly they just run to the bathroom to **** and clean or have a very sore backside lol
You say 14 days before your period is when it'll more than likely happen...?? I've been reading up a lot on this because, well frankly, I have the same concern of being pregnant and I had unprotected anal sex almost exactly 14 days before my period was due. I'm already almost a week late but I've also been very stressed lately and I wonder if that could be affecting it? I'd really appreciate more details if you know any. Thank you!