Concerned about pregnancy risk

Once again, I'm in trouble and I'm so angry at myself for always putting myself in this situation.
My last period started on the 17th of February and it ended on Friday February 22nd.
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night and he ejaculated inside me (he didnt pull out in time) so i freaked out and we immediately went to the pharmacy and I took norlevo about 1 hour after it happened.
Please tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant? What's supposed to happen now that I took norlevo, what should I expect? My next expected ovulation date is the 3-4 march. I've been pregs before but he had ejaculated on my ovulation day. Please help.
If your expected ovulation date is the 3 or 4 of March, and you took Norlevo, try not to worry, you should be OK.  Don't do the unprotected sex again, though.  Your boyfriend should not be getting this on a silver platter and you doing all the worrying and taking of drugs.
I just want to know how effective is norlevo? I'm so nervous and I can't believe this happened, I know I should be more aware and responsible about this issue. If I take another norlevo pull, will it matter?
Don't just take another pill.  Talk to your doctor, a pharmacist, or the 800 number of Norlevo.  Don't try to ad-lib.