Concerned about sperm in bath tub
i am 38 and have a 14 yr old daughter.  The other day i had sex with my boyfriend, after sex I showered very quickly, when I came out of the shower I went to the kitchen to make dinner.  15 minutes later I heard the bath tub running and my daughter was taking a bath.  I am concerned that I may have washed the sperm into the bath tub and then my daughter took a bath in it.
I know this sounds horrible but I suffer from anxieties and so I am very concerned.  can a real doctor please respond.  
I fear that my daughter could get pregnant from the sperm that I washed off myself.
am 38 and have a 14 yr old daughter.  The other day i had sex with my boyfriend, after sex I showered very quickly, when I came out of the shower I went to the kitchen to make dinner.  15 minutes later I heard the bath tub running and my daughter was taking a bath.  I am concerned that I may have washed the sperm into the bath tub and then my daughter took a bath in it.
shes not going to get pregnant!
nooo nooo and noo...once sperm hits air then it dies !! You worry to much hun!
i thought someone at your age should know this is not going to get her pregnant and happens to be an urban myth on snopes (i think thats the website)

about how a boy ejaculated in the tub. then later his mom took a bath and got pregnant around that time. no! not real