Condom leak from the bottom
Me and my gf had sex about 3 days ago. I came inside of her and then removed my penis. when i looked at my penis i think i may have seen semen on the shaft of my penis, i cant remember if i saw that clearly or not though. I didnt really think too much about it but my girlfriend said tonight (about 3 days after) that she had really bad cramps. is there any chance she is pregnant?
Any time you have sex there is a risk of pregnancy. The only thing you can do  (it's too late for plan b) is to wait and see if her period starts. If it doesn't she needs to take an hpt.
it is unlikely, if you used a condom and it didnt break, and you removed your penis before removing the condom, it is very unlikely that your girlfriend will be pregnant, the substance you saw on the shaft of your penis may well have been from her, this is very common, I dont htink you have anything to worry about :)
Nobody can say you have nothing to worry about. It's always possible. No sex is safe sex. There have been women who have gotten pregnant while on b/c and using condoms. It's not likely but it does happen.