Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Confused & Worry

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Confused & Worry

I didnt get my period the month of decemeber so i took a test they came out negative. But i still haven't gotten my period could i be prego or is my period late ?
What you should do is go to either a planned parenthood facility or go to the drug store and get a pregnancy test. If you are sexually active, your partner doesn't necessarily have to "finish "in you for you to become pregnant. But plenty of people miss their periods all the time due to other factors, mainly stress. After you take a pregnancy teat, if it comes out negative,  then you might still want to go to the doctors and let them know what is going on.