Could I be pregnant?? urgent advice required plzzz
I am 20 years old. Me n my boyfriend were indulged in foreplay and had dry Sex on 3rd march 2013.He didn't penetrated inside but spilled all the semen over my vagina. My hymen is still not broken. We did used condoms but it slipped out and the semen spilled all over the vagina. My periods are about to start in 2-3 days so on that day I observed spotting even before the foreplay. I have emergency contraception pills with me. So should I take them? Are there any chances of me getting pregnant if I do not take the pills???
Hi!
If you are about to start your periods in 2-3 days and your periods are on time (that is you have a regular and fixed cycle), then you do not need emergency contraception as this is a safe time. However, if your periods are irregular and may not come on time then please take the pills within 72 hours. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.