Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Does implantation bleeding always mean your pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

does that mean im pregnant?
well implantation bleeding....had the word implantation in is meaning that the egg implants itself. so yes that would mean someones pregnant......HOWEVER. are you positive thats what your having or is it just bleeding from a period or something
OH the other post is yours.....um like someone else said it might be from the sex. because brown blood = old blood, best best to take a test
i took a test after it and it was negative...
and im suppose to get me period in a week or so
i am not positive thats what im having but i had some cramps that felt like a period but it was not because this only lasted about 4 hours and there was no more blood...
you cna have break through bleeding and it not be implantion bleeding so just hang on and test before just jumping to conclusions.
ok but if it was implantation bleeding will i have my period in about to weeks? and if it is would it mean i am pregnant?
you actually get implantion bleeding after Ovualtion and so that would be somewhere around 5-6 days before your period is expected.....you can aslo have spotting around Ovualtion time so then your period would be due it two weeks...
so do you think im pregnant?
Implantation bleeding usually happens about a week before your period is due.
The majority of pregnant women usually don't experience it, but it does happen.

I'd say test a week after your period is due if you get it at all.
You should get a positive reading by then.

Also it will save you a **** of money by waiting till AFTER your period is late cuz they "SAY" they can get an accurate reading 3-5 days before you missed period, but that's never worked with ANYONE I've know that's been or is pregnant.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions or get your hopes up just yet.
You could have ruptured a vein in there while having sex.
It's happened to me a few times.

Anything can happen.

Note: Women only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month.
thank you alot for your advice
yea I agree just wait til your period is due.....you can test early but it's not always accurate....I however did get an early BFP but my HCG was pretty high due to the fact I'm havimg multiples but if it is implantion bleeding you should get AF about a week or so later.
Ok im having same sort of problems, i started spotting on monday 2nd june then done a hpt was a faint pregnancy line, then done another test (clear blue) it also had a faint positive line, then a clear blue digital test and results came back as "not pregnant" still bleeding today, but very light compared to my normal period which isnt due untill the 6-7th of june!
has anyone had anything like this, or could give me a little insight to what is going on with me????

xxxx
im scared i had this one time spot brown bleeding one day and had it again the next month without having my period either time am i pregnant?
Take a test when your period is late.
We'll no one has been on since 2010 but I bleed on 5/2/11 and stop it wasnt heavy medium like, and I had to take a wipe and push up in my vaginal to still see blood, then it started turning redish brown like when you period is about to end. So after that day it havent came back....so im still waiting. my boyfriend and i had intercourse last month which i miss my period in april but im iregular anyways, few weeks a couple weeks before the vaginal discharge i had a throbbing pain not on my stomach but below it on my right side sharp pain, it would hurts every 5 mins, and then stop and keep going untill i got use to it, and then it stop and the discharge happen. Idk what it could be, i go to the doc tomorrow anyway because i had abnormal results from my pap smear so i couldnt have been preg. then thats was 4/1/11 when i went, I go tomorrow to see, any advice on what yall think it is could this be implatation bleeding, i never just bleed 1 day and stop kind of werid lol thanks for yall help!!! : ) be blessed! P.S. I have white stuff that comes out my breast when squeeze, but the doc said i wasnt preg, it happens when your irregular. Woman and our body! lol
Hi! I'm taking Vitex and it worked perfectly the first 2 months (I got it every 30 days the 2 months), last month my period didn't come. This month i  was pretty sure i ovulated, I had sex with my husband during those days. Three days ago I got a pretty light red- white brownish discharge just for two days. I was wondering if this is my period or if it could be a implantation bleeding. When do you guys recommend to take a HPT?
I am having the same case as you, were you pregnant at that point of time?
my girl had her period a week ago and we had sex after that, but know se tells that se sterted bleeding? after a week of her period? any help??? could she be pregnant?
did any of you guys end up pregnant??
Ive gad the implant for about 2years; ive randomly start to bleed; never had this problem before does it mean I could be pregnant?