Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Fingering with precum, risk?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Fingering with precum, risk?

Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. She had just gotten off her period around 4 or 5 days before that, so we decided to have a go at fingering. Lately her period has been freaky (all over the place, no equal intervals). So anyways, we were in my bed and one thing led to another, and she started giving me a handjob. I had precum on the head, and I remember touching the precum, and remembering not to finger her, just to be safe, but in the heat of the moment I forgot and fingered her. Probably a minute or so passed in between the time when I had precum on my fingers, and when I fingered her, so it could have been wiped off. Also, I had to pull her pants down because they were still on so it probably got wiped off on her pants too, but I'm still worried. It's almost a month later, and her period hasn't started. She's been having abnormal lengths in between them, but not like this. It's usually shorter intervals, rather then almost 35 days. Now, my question is, could she be pregnant? We're both 15 almost 16, we're both virgins, and we're both freaking out. She's had PMS symptoms that could also be pregnancy symptoms, like cramps, light headedness, and she's been hungry (she doesn't usually eat lunch at school so that could be why). Also, she's been feeling nauseous so I've been worried about morning sickness, but she hasn't puked at all. Please give me all the advice you can, we're both scared half to death, we don't need a child on the way, we're both straight A students and we don't need a baby to hold us back. Thank you.
No she cannot get pregnant that way.
She is still young so it is very normal that her periods are crazy. Once she is older her period will be more regulated. It is also normal to skip a period for no reason and she could be delaying it due to stress
Thank you both for all the help. I'll keep everyone updated.
So it's 24 hours later and still no period. I'm still really worried, any advice?
its not possible to get pregnant that way. Stop stressing her out.
Is it 100% not possible? Because I've done research and some people say it is, just highly unlikely.
I have never heard of anyone getting pregnant like that lol. Also sperm can't survive on your finger also you most likely wiped it off. You have a better chance at getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery. I wish that it was that easy to get pregnant.
Okay, well she still hasn't gotten her period. But I have some more info. Lately she's been having pains in her sides and stomach, which could be associated with her period, but they've been going on since Saturday, yet still no period. She's freaked out because her best friend has had two periods in the time that my girlfriend has had one. I know periods can be irregular at this age but this is about 2 weeks late. Should she see a doctor about her abnormal schedule? Thanks
Also, she gets nauseous after eating.
You said it's been about a minute since you fingered her. Sperm doesn't live that long. She's not pregnant. You both are just stressing, which isn't good.
yes she should but the doctor is going to tell her it's because of stress. You can make yourself believe that you are pregnant when you are not, your mind is a powerful thing. She is not pregnant. Idk what else to tell you obviously you 2 are young and do not understand how sex works. If you guys don't want to listen go see a doctor then he can tell you the same thing I am. STRESS WILL DELAY YOUR PERIOD for a long time. Also get her a test and there is your answer.
Just get her a pregnancy test. IF ITS NEGATIVE THEN THERE GOES YOUR ANSWER.
Ur can get pregnant from precum first time mom im 4 and half months it happens
were you fingered with it lol? and apparently he thinks he wiped it off.