HELP!
Im turning 16 on the 6th. Me and My girlfriend engaged in sexual activity without a condom. Multiple times over saturday. Her period Normally starts the 28 of every month. It did not start yesterday. I know its soon but can she already be having symptoms? Also Im worried about my future in sports and with my parents, How do I break it down to them? Also, Her stepdad is very abusive to her. He hits on her and all kinds of other mean and hatful acts. If she is pregnant and one day he hits her and she loses the baby what can be done? If she decides not to tell the police in the fear of getting attacked again , can I? Can I press charges or anything of that nature, sense I will be the parent of it also? Please help. Im worried.
It's still too early to tell but the best thing to do is wait about a week or 2 and try a home pregnancy test then have her take a blood test. I didn't get symptoms til 6 weeks. As far as laws, I would talk to someone in your area that you can trust and ask about that. I would wait til you are 100% sure she's pregnant before you say anything to your parents. Don't lie to them or anything if they ask about it but just don't mention it til you know. And if she is (depending on the law) your mom could possibly help her. That's if she's understanding about it. Good Luck!
Is Saturday the only time you have had unprotected sex? If so, chances are very slim that your girlfriend would get pregnant so late in her menstrual cycle.