Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
HELP! I need to know if i'm pregnant?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

HELP! I need to know if i'm pregnant?!

PLEASE HELP ME! iv'e never had sex and didn't want to, but one day i was at my boyfriend's house and he wanted to ' get a little dirty' so i let him slide his penis on my vagina for a little bit. I was worried so he pulled away and finished on his own and cummed on my stomach. We washed our hands and i washed off my stomach. A little later he put his penis back on my vagina in a joking manner but i told him no more. Is it possible i could be pregnant? Im a little over a week late for my period. I have to pee all the time, i have weird stomach pains, im always hungry and have mood swings. Im so stressed out, if im pregnant my parents will kill me, im only 16! please help me please!!
It very unlikely that you are indeed pregnant. It is not very common in human beings but it does happen sometimes. I highly doubt that you are pregnant based on what you described but you can read more about it at the website below, although I wouldn't worry too much (just give it a little time and I'm sure your cycle will start, but if you're really worried you can buy a urine pregnancy test at your local pharmacy for about $20). Here is the website:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_pregnancy

Good luck and make sure you don't get pressured to do something if you're not ready to do it. You are the master of your body and you should do it when you feel ready and when you want to.
Well in a technical manner of speaking, any genital contact can get a girl pregnant. Is it likely in your situation? No. Seeing as you're 16, everything you've described is normal. Women can take years for their bodies to regulate their periods, you're growing so being hungry is understandable (I could eat a house and still want more) and everyone has mood swings pregnant or not. Symptoms mean nothing in regards to pregnancy, so you shouldn't use them as a basis. To avoid future....problems, don't let your boyfriend do those things. They can quickly and easily lead to unprotected sex and that can and will get you pregnant eventually. If he objects to your request, he's not worth being with because he clearly doesn't respect you.