Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
HELP ME PLEASE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

HELP ME PLEASE

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex four times the last two days of my period. Is it possible for me to be pregnant? What are the chances? Please help.
It's very unlikely you're pregnant if you had sex during your period.
Yes, the first day of your period is actually the first day of your cycle---  the day before you get your period is the last day of your cycle---------  most women ovulate smack in the middle of that----  around day 14 after the first day of their period.  Once in a blue moon, women will ovulate at an off and strange time.  So regardless, from now on------------  use protection!!  You should do so to protect against std's anyway.  good luck