Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
HELP ME!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

HELP ME!!!

On January 3rd my boyfriend and I were completely naked, he had just gotten done fingering me, so I was wet.  I was on top of him and I quickly brushed up against(almost grinding naked)  his penis he said that he had no precum of any sort so could I be pregnant??  
a)  Precum oozes out at body temperature, it's not like it feels noticeable.
b)  It's not the easiest way to get pregnant, but you could get pregnant grinding naked against a guy's erect penis.

It is not too late to take Plan B, but you should move fast.  I think 72 hours is the outside timeline.  

ps -- If you are going to get together naked and don't want to be pregnant, please get on the pill. This time, next time or the time after, if you push the envelope like this, something will happen.

Don't think so
lol no.  Even with precum it's a lot less likely to get pregnant.  Women try for months even years to get pregnant.  I've heard precum is fertile but at a very low rate.  His sperm would have to have contact with your fertile egg and implant inside your uterus.