HELP. NEGATIVE TEST.
Hi my period is 5 days late today. Yesterday I took 2 pregnancy test and they were both negative. I had my last period May 19th so my next one was due June 16th. I have regular periods every month. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 2 days after my fertile window and he came a little and then a few days later the same thing. I am having cramps a little bit ever so often. But the days I should have had my period I had a little bit of white discharge and that's it. No pregnancy symptoms except missed period. Please help
Also I threw up yesterday morning but there was nothing in my stomach because I hadn't eaten since the night before. So it was kinda acidic?
Hi!

Yes, it could be stress and acidity. However, to confirm whether you are pregnant or not it would be better to go for a blood pregnancy test. Please consult your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.