Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Help ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Help ?

I miscarried on January 13 or so i think .. I bleed for 7 days . Found out yestetday that im pregnant . How do i know how far along i am . Im very confused . I dont have a job or money and i cant tell my family im pregers .
How do you know you miscarried? Did you go to the hospital? If you did indeed miscarry then you would have quit bleeding on the 20th of January by what you're saying. It's possible that you could be pregnant but you would not be that far along at all. You're not do to start again until around the 20th of this month, right? If you don't have a job or money how do you plan to raise a baby? I would recommend going to the clinic. They can give a test to see if you're pregnant. If you're not you can talk to them about birth control. Depending on your income, which you have none, you should be able to get birth control for free.