Help! 4 Positive Results.One Negative Doctors Test
HI, I'm 17 years old and in a stable relationship, we would love kids.
I'm 2 Weeks And One Day Over Due On My Period, We Took 4 tests So Far (2 Clearblue, 2 Predictor).
The First One I Took Was Predictor 2 Days Before my missed period, and it showed positive (very faint line), So We Left It For 4 Days And Took Another One This Turned Out Positive Again (faint line but darker then last time), In The Mean Time I've Been Having Pregnancy Symptoms, Stomach Hardening, Feeling Sick, High Temperature's, Butterflie Feeling Inside, Feeling Sick ( Not Actully Vomiting), Urinating All The Time And Apitite Increase. So I Took A Clearblue Test 4 Days Ago And It Showed Up Pregnant (faint Line), Then Yesterday We Went To The Doctor's And There Test They Did Turned Up Negative, My Boyfriend Asked Me To Do Another Test This Morning So I Did And It Turned Out Positive Again!!! What Do I Do?
hey.

Well, u are pregnant and there are no easy way to deal with this. The next step would be to go see ur dok just to confirm and get ur vids. I think u and ur bf must have a long good grown-up talk. The reason why the other tests came out neg is because of ur HcG levels...
When all of this is done u have to tell ur parents!!!
I know this might not be things u are willing to hear right now, but its time to face up cause that little one is coming...
best of luck to u hun and plz do keep me posted.
hugs
you wouldn't have half those symptoms if you're only 2 weeks pregnant. a lot of those don't show up until 2nd and 3rd trimester.

ask your doc for a blood test. it is entirely possible to get false positives. they don't happen often but...you could have gotten one of those tests.
Hey, Yeah My Mum And His Mum Both Know That We Might Be Pregnant, We've Had Our Chat's And Discussed What Would Happen If We Had One, Neither Of Us Would Want To Kill A Child So That's Outta The Question, The Nurse Said I Have To Wait 2 Months Before I Could Get A Blood Test =( Thanks  Wanna I Sure Will.
And Pens The Nurse Said If I Am I Would Be 5 Weeks Pregnant, Yeah It's Just The Long Wait For This Blood Test =(
Thanks For Your Comments
These symptoms are very possible at 5wks pregnant. I knew I was pregnant at 4 weeks just because of frequent urination, nausea, cramping, tender boobies, etc etc! And to Dizzo, the hospital cant turn you down if you ask for a blood test to find out about a pregnancy...AND they can test even a week or so before you period is due (2 month wait isnt true!)