Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Help! In need of opinion =(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Help! In need of opinion =(

Hi. Its been 36 days since my last period. and i am 22 this year
I did however fooled around with my partner but WITHOUT any penetration at all or my partner's gentiles near mine.
I have done 3 pregnancy test kits and the most recent one was done 3 days before and all came out negative.
My breast has been tender the last two days. Either than that, no other symptoms.
Is there a chance i might be pregnant??

Please Help.. :/
Hi, if your partener and you didnt touch meaning there is no way pre c u m could have gotten in you than you are probally not pregnant. There are a couple things that can cause you to miss your period, anything from new medication to gaining or losing weight can cause you to miss it. The best way to find out is to go to the doctor and tell them whats going on they will prpbally do a pregnancy test and take blood. Hope this helps a bit. Good luck to you.
Yes that's the best thing to do