Help!!!
My bf has to be in jail for 8more weeks and I'm 2weeks and 3 days my appointment went great but I'm hurting allot my hips and back hurt and my family don't want to support me anymore what do I do
Are you a teen, underage?  That makes a difference as parents are legally responsible for their children before 18.  You do need to consider that this is life.  We must learn to be independent.  If you are underage now, your parents must care for you or it is negligence.  However, as you see that you are approaching 18, you need to have a plan on how you can live as an adult.  Education is key to this.  You should be thinking in terms of what kind of training you can get to get work.  Trade school or college needs to be high on your list of priorities.  
Early pregnancy is uncomfortable and you may be experiencing ligament pain.  But this shouldn't stop you from functioning.  You should be able to go to school and work if you have a job.  It's hard, I know.  
What are your plans for your child?  I always mention adoption as a great option when it might be difficult for someone to care for a child and they have little family support.  good luck