Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Help!

I'm 15 and I'm really scared, my boyfriend and I were messing around and he rubbed his Penis around Vagina, I don't think i went near the vaginal opening and he swears that he was completely dry (eg. no pre-*** or ***) but please help i'm really worried i might be pregnant and if it helps my period ended only a day before?
No you are not pregnant.  Its impossible to get pregnant like this.
Would you please be able to tell me the reasons?
I would agree to Rissa14 the only reason why your not is because since he was dry there is no chance that your pregnant. Its just because you need the sperm to meet your egg to get pregnant. And if he did even *** by any chance and only got on the outside of your vagina there this very very small percentage that you are. I'm going to be a teen mom as also i'm 15. You should go on birth control if you don't want to become pregnant, this can also help on cramps if you do get them on your monthly periods and can make help it become shorter. Hope this helps a lot, if anything comment again and ill be sure to get back at you. Good Luck !! (:
Thank you, I'm just very nervous and I can't stop thinking that I'm pregnant, Iv'e read up on this and it lowers your chance to get pregnant if your period ended just one day before this.
Yes, cause there ovulation and stuff. I did my research on it also and I have found out that i'm expecting
what does that mean exactly?
The chances of you being pregnant are extremely small. If you do not want to get pregnant it's best to use condoms, even if you're just playing around. All you can really do right now is wait for your next period. If it's late then take a test. Try not to stress because that may cause your period to be late.  
I just answered one of your questions and you do not know if you're pregnant or not right now. Can I ask why you're trying to get pregnant at 15? Have you finished school? I think not if you're only 15. Do you and your boyfriend both have jobs, your own place, a car? How will you be able to take care of a baby at your age? They are very expensive and require all of your time. You may think it will be easy but I can tell you from experience it is the hardest job you will ever have. I know because I was a teen mom and I was also married. We depended on no one. My husband worked very hard at night and I worked during the day. Each taking care of our daughter while the other worked. Oh my gosh! It was so very hard. Every child deserves a good life with two parents. Please think about waiting until you're older.  
No please don't take it that i'm trying to get pregnant because I most certainly am not... I don't want children to about the age of 30+. I made a small mistake and i'm still a virgin and have no plans of losing it any time soon, I want a life of Uni and travelling and not with a baby. My parents have been together for 30 years and I feel I have let them down with such a small mistake that may turn big. I really do hope that i'm NOT pregnant and use this as a lesson. I just need peoples advise and to tell me the risks of what I have done. Please don't think i'm that type of girl because I really am not.

Thank-you
No, I made a separate post to you. The other one was for Janellie. She's only 15 and it looks like she's trying to get pregnant. I wanted to let her know how very hard it would be to have a baby at her age.
I think you are just fine and the chances of you being pregnant are almost 0. Try not to stress, okay. That can make your period late. When is your next period due?  
My period had only ended a day before hand so I'm not due until the 26th of April, I'm just really scared