Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Help.

I've spotted off and on for five days or so. I've had heart burn, cramping, constipation, light headed, sore/tender breasts, fatique, throwing up every now and then a little in my mouth, acne breakout etc. should I be worried?
Do you think you might be pregnant? If so, take a test.
If nothing is causing these signs to show up, example: If you've eaten something different, habits have changed, stressed out more; Then yes, I would assume you are pregnant.

If the spotting showed up when your period is supposed to show up, if you know when your period is supposed to come around, take a test. If it was early, wait a week or two, and take a test.